Biodynamic Craniosacral therapy focuses on settling the nervous system to release held trauma and tensions to re-establish health through gentle touch . It gently unwinds the nervous system from patterns of compression, hypervigilance and inertia to states of ease, resource and flow. It is becoming a treatment of choice in areas of pain, rehabilitation and neurology.
Craniosacral therapy is beneficial for all ages from Infant to the Elderly.
- General: Pregnancy, tinnitus, stress related conditions, post-traumatic stress, hearing loss and vertigo
- Musculoskeletal: Scar Tissue – old injuries/surgery, chronic neck and back pain, sciatica, whiplash-post accident/unresolved trauma, trauma or Injury – acute or chronic, scoliosis, frozen shoulder, sports injuries
- Digestive System: Constipation, diarrhoea, IBS , leaky gut syndrome
- Neurological: Autistic Spectrum Conditions, ADD/ADHD, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, stroke
- Infections: Sinus, ear, urinary tract, chest/respiratory conditions
- Immune System: Immune related ailments, chronic fatigue/ ME
- Hormonal: Infertility, menopause, menstruation conditions
- Mouth/Jaw: Headaches and migraines, TMJ, trigeminal nerve, clenching, grinding, tension