Sports Massage is useful as part of an overall sporting regime in order to reduce the risk of injury, improve flexibility and encourage relaxation. It is often recommended after physiotherapy treatment in rehabilitation of injuries.
What is it?
Who is it for?
- Anyone who works out casually through to the elite sportsman/woman.
- Workers who suffer stress/tension e.g. neck, back, shoulder pain/aches, migraines.
- Anyone feeling tired/sore/stiff.
- Anyone with a soft tissue injury e.g. sprains, strains, post surgery.
How Can Sports & Remedial Massage Help You?
- Eases soreness, tension or tightness in muscles, whether work or sports related.
- Improved recovery time from training, leading to improved quality of performance.
- Assists in prevention of soft tissue injuries & reduces recovery time should any injury occur.
- Helps general relaxation & stress relief.