Remedial-Sports Massage Therapy
…is useful as part of an overall sporting regime in order to reduce the risk of injury, improve flexibility and encourage relaxation. It is often recommended in combination with physiotherapy treatment in rehabilitation of injuries, but it also applies to people who are suffering from general aches and pains. We use a variety of classic massage strokes together with specific deep tissue techniques, working on the body’s soft tissues, muscles, tendons and fascia.
- Anyone who works out casually through to the elite sportsman/woman.
- Workers who suffer stress/tension e.g. neck, back, shoulder pain/aches, migraines.
- Anyone feeling tired/sore/stiff.
- Anyone with a soft tissue injury e.g. sprains, strains, post surgery.
How Can Sports & Remedial Massage Help You?
- Eases soreness, tension or tightness in muscles, whether work or sports related.
- Improved recovery time from training, leading to improved quality of performance.
- Assists in prevention of soft tissue injuries & reduces recovery time should any injury occur.
- Helps general relaxation & stress relief.
Choose your body part and the time.
Sometimes masseurs don’t spend enough time in the area that is needed the most and that can be disappointing at times. At Bodywise Bali we think that you should be able to guide the massage therapist a bit yourself. By choosing your body part, you can also inform the massage therapist where you need it the most.
This approach is very useful for people that had surgery done or suffer from chronic muscle issues. If you are post-surgery, we can guide the massage therapist on how to massage the area properly.
If the massages don’t give you enough release we probably have to release the muscle with dry needling, then we go straight to the point! 😉
We also have more traditional massages available:
- Balinese Massage
- Thai massage
Ask the reception for more information.